• Recognize fundamental concepts related to human
• Understand the scope of the problem in Ontario and across Canada;
• Differentiate between related concepts and understand their interrelations.
• Define human trafficking;
• Differentiate between domestic and international human trafficking;
• Differentiate between migrant smuggling and human trafficking;
• Differentiate between different types of exploitation involved in human trafficking; and
• Understand and be comfortable applying the concept of the four pillars or 4Ps that inform the response to human trafficking.