4 New Online Human Trafficking Trainings addressing the unique needs of service providers, including:
Law Enforcement Officers
Healthcare Workers and
Professionals Working with Children
All trainings will be FREE!
Stay tuned to our website for more details!
Welcome to the Online Training Initiative to Address Human Trafficking – a free online training program which includes resources, tools and tips to assist service providers working with survivors of human trafficking.
Veuillez noter que ce programme de formation est disponible en français en cliquant ici.
The training program covers the following topics:
Overview of Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking in Canada and Ontario
Dynamics of Human Trafficking
Human Trafficking Indicators
Service Needs of Trafficked Persons
Unique Needs of Aboriginal Clients
Unique Needs of Francophone Clients
First Response Practices
Medium and Long Term Support
Sign-up for the training to get access to other resources including:
- Helping Trafficked Persons – A Handbook for Service Providers
- Toolkit for Service Providers
- Numerous additional resource documents and useful links
- Opportunity to network with other service providers through the online learning platform and forum
The training program is recommended for:
- frontline social service providers
- victim services staff
- law enforcement
- legal and paralegal staff
- healthcare professionals
- licensing enforcement staff
- labour inspectors
- CAS employees
- all other professionals who may come across trafficked persons in the course of their professional activities